- Check-in begins at 4pm. Of course, you are welcome to join us earlier and we’ll be happy to store your luggage until your room is ready.
- On the day of departure, we would be grateful if you could vacate your room by 12 noon.
- Full pre-payment or a credit card number is required to guarantee your reservation. Payment can be made by American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Diners Card. Cancellations are subject to a charge.
- We welcome children to the resort. Children 2 and under are free of charge. Children 3-17 are £45 per child per night sharing a Suite with their parents, with a maximum of two children per room, and any additional child in their room is charged as an adult.
- Dogs are welcome in some bedrooms and charge at £35 per dog per night. We also allow dogs in public areas and in Sands, Hams Hame, Jigger patio area and The Duke's Clubhouse.
Spa and Fitness
Use of Kohler Waters Leisure and Fitness Centre is complimentary to hotel residents, including 20m lap swimming pool, indoor hot tub, state of the art Technogym equipment, fitness studio with a selection of instructor lead classes, the latest technology virtual classes, selected outdoor fitness and lounge.
Alternatively, you can book the Kohler Waters Spa Experience during peak hours and enjoy our adult’s only 20m spa pool, stunning Hydrotherapy Pool, Unique Thermal Suite with KOHLER Real Rain showers, Ice Fountain, deep relaxation room and tea lounge. The use of luxury amenities, plush robes and slippers are provided for your comfort.
Hotel guests (please book in advance)
- 6am – 10am – complimentary
- 10am – 6pm - £40 for 2 hours access
- 7pm – 9pm – complimentary
Fitness and Leisure Pool Access:
- Complimentary all day
- Children's "Splash Time" in the Leisure pool only is from 10am - 5pm
Non-hotel guests (please book in advance)
- 6am – 9pm – £60 for 2 hours access
Fitness and Leisure Pool Access:
All spa treatments that are 50 minutes or longer, excluding manicures and pedicures, include complimentary access to our spa facilities. *Please avoid bringing jewellery or other valuables as Kohler Waters Spa is not responsible for broken or misplaced items.
Golf at The Duke's
Our team of Golf Stewards can give you all the advise you need on arranging your perfect day’s golf, including booking tee times on The Duke's and guidance in the traditional Old Course ballot.
- Cancellation Policy - Please note that there is a 7 day cancellation policy. Full green fees will be charged if you cancel within 7 days or do not turn up for your tee time. If you wish to reschedule, then we will be pleased to accommodate where possible.
- Dress Code - The dress code is smart casual and we allow both soft and metal spikes on the golf course.
- Bad Weather Policy (Fog, Heavy Rain, Frost or Snow) - Prior to the first tee time of the day there will be a course inspection and the outcome will be communicated to the Pro Shop. If for any reason the course is closed, our best efforts will be made to communicate with all golfers scheduled for that day. If any golfers miss their tee time due to a course closure we will re-arrange to the most suitable day/time, subject to availability.
- If the course is deemed to be open for play then the above cancellation policy is in place.
From magnificent gourmet experiences in the Road Hole Restaurant to an award-winning afternoon tea, the Old Course Hotel offers six unique dining and drinking experiences. Please book by phoning +44 (0) 1334 474371.
Digital Door Keys
The Old Course Hotel now provide a mobile digital room key using your own iOS or Android mobile device. Simply search for the 'Old Course Hotel' app in the app store or click on the relevant link above for your device before your upcoming stay. On arrival our reception team will provide you with a unique code which will allow access to your room during your stay using your mobile device.