Please note that all associates and guests are required to wear masks in all indoor public areas of the hotel.
The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa is committed to the health and safety of our guests and associates. With safety as our top priority, we have enhanced our high standards of housekeeping and cleanliness throughout our resort.
- Associate training and standard processes for health, hygiene and cleanliness
- Heightened deep cleaning procedures and increased cleaning frequency with disinfectants approved by the World Health Organisation and Centres for Disease Control and Prevention of all guest rooms, public areas and common contact points
- Food safety and hygiene protocols for all our restaurants, in room dining and conference spaces
- Hand sanitiser stations located throughout the resort for our guests and associates
- Protective masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) worn by our associates
- Resort-wide social distancing guidelines
- Mandatory use of masks by guests in all public areas of the hotel
- We are monitoring recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure we remain updated.
- If you are travelling from a country on the UK Amber List you are required to self-isolate for 10 days before you arrive at the hotel. More information can be found on the Scottish Government website.