Cardio and Strength Fitness
- AquaFit: 45 minutes. A highly energic and fun fitness class where you will perform a range of aerobic style moves in the pool. These movements will be demonstrated by our exciting instructors and help to improve all over fitness whilst enhancing mobility.
- AquaYoga: 45 minutes.
- BeachFit: 45 minutes. Taking place on the fantastic West Sands beach next to the hotel, famous for the opening scenes of the film Chariots of Fire. Our instructors will take you through a cardio and weight resistant circuit using the sand and sea to tone and re-energise you, getting that body beach fit!
- BikeFit (Limited participants per class - please register in advance): An indoor cycling experience where riders will be taken through a mixture of terrains tackling hills, time trials, sprints and flats whilst working to the beat of the music.
- BoxFit: 45 minutes. An aerobic and muscle training program. This intense fat burning, high energy class is suitable for all levels of fitness.
- CardioSculpt: 30/45 minutes. Using a variety of techniques from body weight to free weights, these resistance exercises will help develop muscular strength.
- CardioShape: 30/45 minutes. A fun and exciting mix of both cardiovascular and resistance challenges to sculpt and shape the human physique.
- Circuits: 45 minutes. If you want to tone all major muscle groups this is your class! This class features both equipment and body weight exercises, and if you bring a “whatever it takes” attitude, we promise a sweaty and fun session. Don’t forget to bring some water!
- CoreFit: 45 minutes. A workout that is focused on the core, with the added benefit of using a balance ball during class. This class is designed to challenge the core muscles whilst strengthening the posterior chain. Ideal for all levels of fitness.
- GolfFit: 45 minutes. Our GolfFit class is focused completely on improving your golf game. We work on not only improving your strength & power, but also your flexibility & mobility to help you get around the course without any fatigue or soreness.
- Kettlebells: 45 minutes. Experience the kettlebell workout; a fantastic all-round class for calorie burning, toning and strengthening. A must try! Spaces are limited so please book in advance.
- LBT: 45 minutes. For the ultimate aerobic and toning work out that focuses on those target areas – Legs, Bums & Tums.
- Prehab: 45 minutes. Prehab is an innovative class designed around preventing injuries caused by doing exercises for commonly weak or stiff areas of the body. The class may be low intensity in an aerobic aspect however, it will challenge muscles, joints, tendons & ligaments you never knew you had.
- Pilates: 60 minutes. This class will help your balance, flexibility and core strength with a range of challenging and beneficial positions.
- PumpFit: 45 minutes. Pump Fitness is one of the world's fastest ways to get in shape as it challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises while you squat, press, lift and curl. We use cutting edge choreography and chart-topping music which is refreshed every three months, so with your choice of weight and highly trained instructors you can get the group effect and the results you've been looking for!
- Outdoor Training: 45 minutes. Our Outdoor Training approach is focused on providing fun and varied running themed sessions that can be achieved by all levels of fitness. It is designed to improve speed, endurance, conditioning as well as proving an excellent way to tone up and lose weight.
- Yoga*: 45 minutes.
KOHLER WATERS SPA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking classes: This may be done either by telephone (+44 01334 468138) or in person at the spa reception. Alternatively, you may reserve your place by emailing email@example.com.
Fees: All group fitness classes are complimentary for all Spa Members. *Yoga is £3.00 per person per class. Fees must be paid before entering class. Please book for class at least 12 hours before.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of your class. Failure to do so will result in a charge for the class fee. (Limited participants per class - please register in advance!)