We commit to provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our Spa and the services we offer
- We have rearranged our waiting, receptions and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- All surfaces throughout the Spa will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning products between each treatment with increased cleaning times between treatments
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, bowls, brushes and tweezers
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the Spa areas with doors and windows open where possible.
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and reduced our treatments accordingly where we felt it necessary to do so (i.e. NO FACIALS)
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) where required and agreed with the guest. Therapists will wash their hands before and after each treatment as is our normal practice.
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment – not venturing out of the room – to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact
- We will sanitise the spa reception and lounge areas regularly
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid any possible congestion in waiting areas
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing and our Post Treatment relax room will be out of bounds
- We ask that you pay using a card or other cashless means where possible and/or charge to your room.
We ask you, our guests…
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
- To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our Team and before and after each treatment
- To wear face masks supplied by us
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same and is self-isolating
- Do not come to the Spa if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID-19.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our guests in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- Our Therapists have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at the Spa Reception
- Associates will skip handshakes and greet guests with a bow.
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of staff.