Fitness Safety Information
The health and well-being of our associates, customers, partners and our communities is always our top priority. We have been working extremely hard with professional agencies to ensure all our preventative measures are in line with the latest government and health guidelines. We have:
- Spaced out all equipment to ensure a 2-metre gap between users.
- Increased our cleaning regime and changed our sanitizing products accordingly.
- Introduced 5 new sanitizing stations throughout the facility to help keep you and our staff safe.
- Reduced indoor class numbers and taking more outdoor classes.
- A new booking system to use the Fitness Suite to reduce numbers in the gymnasium.
- A new one-way entry and exit system.
- Removed and spread out furniture in the lounge area to prevent large group gatherings.
Booking in system
Due to the numbers allowed in the gymnasium at any one time, you must now book your time slot to use the cardio and weights equipment. Hopefully, this should not be too restrictive as it will be like booking a class. Bookings can be made over the phone by calling 01334 468138 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
To avoid disappointment, please make sure to reserve a time slot - anyone who just arrives without an appointment may not be admitted entry.
One Way System
We have introduced a new one-way system in our reception area. The only entrance allowed is through the main KWS Fitness Centre entrance door. The exit will be through the fire door at the end of the fitness lounge. Don’t worry, it is all signed and roped off.
The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa policy is that all persons are to wear a mask in public areas. Therefore, we are asking you to wear a mask in public areas and when walking into the Fitness Reception area and when exiting. You do not need to wear a mask in the gym.
Bring a towel
Anyone using the gymnasium or swimming pool is recommended to bring their own towel. We still have some available for those who forget.
Our changing facilities will be available but be advised that it will be limited as to how many people can use them at any one time, as advised by the government guidelines.