General Property Guidelines
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff are of paramount importance to us. To ensure that safety, the following measures are now in place at The Duke’s :
- All tee times must be booked by phoning 01334 474371
- Social distancing must be observed at all times
- Two, three and four balls are permitted
- The locker rooms are open however shower facilities remain closed. Also the bathrooms on the ground floor will be open, with social distancing in place
- Tee times will be spaced at 10 minute intervals to avoid multiple players gathering at any stage of the course
- Bulk scorecard, tee and pencil dispensers are removed. Although you can download the scorecard here. Items will be available upon request
- Hand sanitiser stations are available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the driving range be open?
Yes, purchase can be made from the Starters Hut
Will food and beverage be available at the facility or on the course?
A selection of drinks and snacks are available from the Proshop and the Clubhouse is open for sit down service, you can view the menu here.
Will the golf shops be open for retail purchases?
Yes our Proshop is open from 7:30am - 5pm.