Skip to main content
General Property Guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning protocols for social spaces and all functional areas, specifically focused on high-touch surfaces, using approved chemicals
- Consistent and frequent rounds of cleaning and sanitization performed on an ongoing basis by staff members in PPE. This includes all solid surfaces, door handles, and floors
- High-touch guest surfaces such as tables, chairs, serving trays, check presenters, etc. will be sanitized between each guest party
- All dining areas are arranged to encourage and support appropriate social distancing
- Comprehensive personal hygiene and cleaning SOPs and training have been provided for all staff members.
- Guests will be required to wear facial coverings or masks in all indoor public areas.
- Reservations are required for all restaurants
- All areas are table service only, no sitting or standing at the bars
- Follow all signage for social distancing recommendations and occupancy guidelines
- One-way systems are in place to minimise contact
- Single-use, disposable paper menus provided, or guests may use a QR code available at table to view an online menu via their personal devices
- All condiments provided in individual containers
- Servers to wear protective gloves at all times
- Payment via credit card is preferred
- We have suspended buffets and guest self-service until further notice. Alternate food service options are available.
Requirements of Resort Associates
- Cloth face coverings required for all staff members
- Staff members to follow guidelines for proper PPE usage
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout every shift
- Staff members should stay home if they are not feeling well.