The Tom Morris Suite is located within the conference wing and can be used for a variety of setups, including theatre-style meetings or as two smaller rooms. It has floor-to-ceiling windows, which let in daylight or can be covered with black-out curtains, a plasma screen for each room and a dedicated refreshment area.
- Capacity: 40 dining or 50 theatre-style meeting using entire room
- Plasma screen in each half of the room, other audio-visual equipment available upon request
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.8 metres or as two smaller room 6.5 x 4.4; height 3.5 metres
- French doors opening onto a grassed garden
- Option to be part of the self-contained conference wing