Weddings in a Box
Our vows to you…
As “Scotland’s Best Wedding Venue”, we know just how to create the wedding of your dreams.
Our unique location on the world’s most famous golf course - just a stone’s throw from West Sands beach and the historic town of St Andrews - is coupled with our five, red-star standards to create the ultimate romantic wedding experience for you and your loved one.
You deserve a wedding fit for royalty, and we hope our choice of four exclusive ‘Wedding in a Box’ packages will help you say ‘We do’.
It’s In The Details
The elements that blend together to create your perfect day...
Our expert wedding planner, on hand every step of the way to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams
- Complimentary menu and wine tasting for the Bride and Groom
- Create and personalise your wedding breakfast menus
- A bespoke table plan and place cards
- A fabulous red carpet welcome
- A stunning bridal bouquet, two bridesmaid bouquets and 3 matching button holes
- A glass of Prosecco* for you and your day guests
- Wedding photography including a principal photographer for 8 hours, a DVD of fully retouched, high
- resolution images and access to a web gallery for print ordering***
- Music to take you from day to night, including a piper, pianist and disco for your evening entertainment**
- Table linen, napkins, chair covers and a choice of coloured sashes to suit your wedding theme
- Delicious canapés, prepared by our award-winning team of chefs
- A fabulous three-course wedding breakfast with personalised menu, served in a choice of reception
- rooms – from our stunning conservatory alongside the Old Course to the hotel’s breath-taking ballroom,
- complete with sparkling chandeliers
- Half a bottle of wine per person* specially selected by our resident Sommelier - as well as a glass of
- Prosecco* for the toast
- Decorated cupcakes for each of your day guests**
*Applies to adult (18+) guests only.
**Not included in the Snow Queen package
***Not included in the Duchess and Snow Queen packages
The luxury experience doesn't need to stop there. We invite you to
add something a little extra: all of the following are available and
can be tailored to your exact needs…
Pre-wedding treatments for the Bride, Mother of the Bride and Bridesmaids at our world-class Kohler Waters Spa
Pre-arrival golf on our very own Championship Duke’s Course – 9 or 18 holes to suit. Our resident PGA Professionals can set up any format and even play with you to give hints and tips to you and your guests
Themed Whisky Tasting in our Whisky Lounge, alongside the Road Hole Bar
overlooking the Old Course
Cocktail Master-classes on our fourth fl oor overlooking West Sands Beach
Have an idea of your own? Ask us – we have many additional, bespoke wedding options available and are here to help make your dreams come true!
Our ‘Wedding in a Box’ packages start from an all-inclusive £4,955 and are
available for weddings held on Sundays – Thursdays.
Our Duchess package allows you to enjoy the wedding of your dreams with our fabulous team of experts catering to your every desire. Celebrate your day with 50 day guests and an additional 50 guests for your evening reception. This package includes unrivalled, luxury accommodation for the Bride & Groom.
Invite 80 day guests to enjoy your personalised wedding breakfast menu, with a further 20 guests to the evening. The Princess package covers everything, allowing you to relax on your big day, with three luxury rooms included for you and your chosen guests.
Her Royal Highness
Our Her Royal Highness package o ers you a uniquely bespoke wedding experience, tailored to meet your every need. Your fabulous reception for 100 day guests and an additional 20 evening guests includes the use of five luxury bedrooms for the bride and groom and the bridal party.
The Snow Queen
Experience an unforgettable winter wedding with The Snow Queen package. Overlooking the picturesque Scottish town of St Andrews, your ceremony and celebration will take place at our stunning Duke’s Clubhouse. It includes 50 day guests, 30 evening guests and luxury accommodation for the bride and groom at The Old Course Hotel.
To book please call +44(0)1334 468181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting OCHwedding