Enjoy a stimulating weekend of culinary education at the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa where you will meet our chefs and enjoy a demonstration of one of our delicious dishes.
DAY 1: Arrive at your luxurious room and enjoy a trio of culinary delights followed by an opportunity to meet Executive Chef, Martin Hollis, for a pre-dinner reception before enjoying a delicious dinner in Sands with your fellow culinary students.
DAY 2: Enjoy a delicious Scottish breakfast before launching into your cookery demonstration and learning how to cook a decadent dish with Martin. Afterwards relax with a spa treatment, a round of golf, or a visit to a local craft food producer. In the evening experience an educational wine tasting before enjoying our stunning tasting menu in the Road Hole Restaurant followed by a Scottish whisky tasting.
DAY 3: Breakfast at leisure followed by departure.
- Glass of bubbly on arrival
- Two nights’ luxury accommodation
- Full Scottish breakfast
- In-room fluffy robe and slippers
- Use of golf concierge service
- Full use of the Kohler Waters Spa facilities including access to the swimming pool and roof top hot tub
- In-room Kohler Waters Spa toiletries
- Access to the thermal suite, with hydrotherapy pool, sauna and Japanese salt steam room
- Complimentary on site parking
- Outside viewing terrace
- Complimentary in-room tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- A welcoming trio of culinary delights on arrival
- Complimentary in-room movies
- A professional Old Course Hotel chef’s apron to take home
- Dinners in Sands Grill and the Road Hole Restaurant
> View flyer
From £540 per person based on two people sharing.
Courses run on 17th May, 16th August, 18th October and 13th December.
(A minimum of ten people are required for the course to run.)
Please call +44 (0) 1334 474371 or email Reservations@oldcoursehotel.co.uk.