Enjoy a stimulating day of culinary education at the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa, where you will meet our executive chef, Martin Hollis and enjoy a demonstration of one of his delicious dishes. To inspire you to excellence, you will then enjoy this dish as part of a two course meal in the Road Hole Restaurant.
- Glass of bubbly on arrival
- A welcoming trio of culinary delights
- Professional Old Course Hotel chef’s apron to take home
- A mouth-watering cookery demonstration from Martin Hollis
- A delicious two course lunch in the Road Hole Restaurant
- Complimentary on site parking
Arrive at the luxurious Old Course Hotel and enjoy a trio of culinary delights followed by a cookery demonstration where you will learn how to cook a decadent dish with Martin. Afterwards savour a delicious lunch in the Road Hole Restaurant where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the dish you have just learned how to cook. This is the perfect opportunity to learn how to cook a delicious dish to be enjoyed in your own home.
> View flyer
£150 per person.
Courses run from 11am on 18th May, 17th August, 19th October and 14th December.
(A minimum of ten people are required for the course to run.)
Please call +44 (0) 1334 474371 or email Reservations@oldcoursehotel.co.uk.