Ring in 2009 to the traditional sound of the bagpipes and enjoy a truly unforgettable Scottish Hogmanay Celebration. The fabulous Hogmanay Experience at the Old Course Hotel includes:
- Two nights of luxurious accommodations at the Old Course Hotel
- Champagne reception
- Decadent five-course Scottish banquet with entertainment including a band and Scottish pipers to bring in the new year
- Dinner in either the Road Hole Grill or Sands on the additional night
- An award-winning afternoon tea
- Complimentary access to Kohler Waters Spa (treatments excluded)
The Hogmanay Experience starts at £550.00 per person. Children under 2 years stay free; 2-16 yrs £90.00 per child for two nights (sharing a room with 2 adults)
Attendees to the Hogmanay Gala Dinner must be over the age of 16 years.
Contact our Resort Reservations Team to make your booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01334 474371.
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing an Eden room.