The Old Course Hotel is an outstanding destination for a boys’ adventure, with its unique location on the world-famous Old Course, and 11 courses around the hotel including its own championship course, The Duke’s, which is regarded as a heathland masterpiece. The Concierge team is also on hand to arrange extra activities to suit all tastes; from kite surfing to whisky tasting. After an exhilarating experience in the home of golf, cap a perfect day with a pint of Scottish ale in the cosy surroundings of the Jigger Inn (the town’s best 19th hole). Paradise!
- Two-night stay
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- 18 holes on The Duke’s St Andrews, with courtesy transfer between the hotel and the course
- 18 holes on one of the St Andrews Links courses (Links Course play dependant on availability; supplement applies to the Old Course or Castle Course bookings).
- Golf valet service including club storage, club cleaning and shoe cleaning
- Full use of Kohler Waters Spa with access to the rooftop hot tub, thermal suite, hydrotherapy pool and swimming pool with waterfall
Links Course play dependant on availability.
> View flyer
From £330.00 per room per night based on a two night stay. Subject to availability.
Rates are quoted per room, per night. Minimum two-night stay. Single room rates are available upon request.
For reservations please click ‘check availability' and click on to the ‘room inclusive package’ – alternatively please call our Reservations office on +44 (0)1334 474 371 or email email@example.com.