Planning Your Visit
A visit to Kohler Waters Spa is a commitment to your overall well-being. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow ample time for check-in, changing and relaxing in our serene environment. Spend time experiencing the 20-metre swimming pool with waterfall, crystal steam rooms, thermal suite with hydro pool, light therapy sauna, Japanese salt inhalation steam room and cold plunge pool to prepare for your treatment.
What to Bring from Home
- A bathing suit, to experience our swimming pool with waterfall.
- Workout clothing and trainers. The Spa has a fitness suite featuring new resistance and cardiovascular equipment including state-of-the-art cardio-theatre stations plus plasma screens and a free weights area.
- A good book or magazine. The Spa is a great place to reflect or take time to read and has a selection of complimentary magazines.
What to Leave at Home
- Jewellery, which can be forgotten in the pocket of a robe or become lost.
- Any valuables or personal items of value.
- Mobile phone. The spa is a quiet area for relaxation, so mobile phones are not permitted.
What Kohler Waters Spa Provides for Your Use
- Disposable razors, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash, towels, soft robes and spa sandals.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I arrive for my Spa service?
Rushing to relax is not a good thing. We strongly suggested you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your service. Early arrival allows you to check in, change, shower, and enjoy the steam rooms without rushing. You may relax in the spa lounge and enjoy light refreshment. Arriving late will cause you to lose precious moments of your treatments. Allow enough time afterwards, so you do not have to hurry to another event.
What do I wear?
You will be given a locker for changing into a plush robe and spa sandals, which you will wear before your services and during your spa visit. During your service, our professional staff will ensure your privacy. Please wear a bathing suit or underwear if you feel more comfortable.
What do I do in the treatment room?
Once you are in the treatment room, the therapist will leave the room while you hang up your robe and lie on the table, either face down or face up, according to direction. You will then be asked to cover yourself with a towel or sheet. The therapist will knock before re-entering to make sure you are ready. You are always professionally draped during your service. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, we encourage you to tell your therapist immediately so that corrections can be made.