With a decadent bed and breakfast package at the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort and Spa you’ll already be enjoying a luxurious Valentine’s package and in 2014 we’ve added even more. Enjoy a welcoming glass of bubbly on arrival followed by a romantic turndown with our most amorous package yet.
The heart of your stay – from £225 per room per night:
- Glass of bubbly on arrival
- A romantic turndown
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Fluffy robe and slippers
- Full use of Kohler Waters Spa, access to the rooftop hot tub, thermal suite, hydrotherapy pool and swimming pool
- Complimentary in-room movies
The touches you’ll love – add these scintillating touches to your romantic break:
- A bottle of Laurent-Perrier Champagne in your room - £52.00
- A dozen roses - £60.00
- 50-minute Kohler Massage with a complimentary upgrade to Moroccan Rose aromatherapy oil and a glass of prosecco & chocolate-dipped strawberries - £92 (£102 on Saturday 15th) Available Friday 14th, Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th of February 2014.
- An extra special five-course Road Hole Restaurant Tasting Menu - £70.00 per person
- A romantic and delicious sharing menu at Sands Grill - £50.00 per person
Please call +44 (0) 1334 474371 or email Reservations@OldCourseHotel.co.uk and quote Romantic Break.
Our team are on hand from the moment you make your booking to assist with planning your romantic Valentine's break.