Exclusive Residential Delegate Rate
Dedicated Event Manager • Room Hire • Free Wifi • On Site IT Specialist • Delegate Lunch, Tea, Coffee,
Pastries and Treats • Business Services Dinner • Luxury 5 red star accommodation • Full Scottish Breakfast
From £249.00 per person residential delegate rate available until 31st October 2013
From £199 per person residential delegate rate available from 1st November 2013 – 31st March 2014
For Information and Reservations:
Call the Events Team on +44 (0)1334 474 371 or email email@example.com.
> View Conference & Events Brochure (pdf)
> View Old Course Hotel Promises to Client (pdf)
> View Old Course Hotel Promises to Agency (pdf)
Scotland’s Most Luxurious and Spectacular Venue
Situated on the 17th “Road Hole” of the world-renowned Old Course with picture-postcard views, the highly luxurious Kohler Waters Spa, outstanding cuisine , an award-winning whisky bar, and a state-of-the art conference wing. The Old Course Hotel is the destination for that awe-inspiring conference, incentive or special event.
Often the true test of a successful event is the enjoyment it gives to participants. Beyond the boardroom, the Old Course Hotel offers an exciting, inspiring and often magical choice of activities – from barbeques on the West Deck to a traditional Scottish gala dinner in an historic castle or team building on the beach to classic car treasure hunts and exhilarating helicopter rides above the Kingdom of Fife and stunning east coast of Scotland.
This is one of Europe’s most memorable destinations. Quite simply you wont find a more attractive business destination.
A Stand Out Venue with Innovative and Flexible Team
We understand that versatility and flexibility are key in meeting your conference needs.
As standard we provide:
• Event planning service
• Dedicated Event Manager
• Free Wifi - reliable, secure, high-speed internet access whether they are wired or wireless.
• On site IT Specialist
Support your meeting or event not only with luxurious accommodation and 5 red star fare, but also with a full offering of business services:
• Colour photocopying
• Laptop, LCD, Screens, Flipcharts
• Packing and shipping service
A Beautiful and Unique Location
With its location in the heart of Scotland, unique setting alongside the Old Course and short stroll from the heart of St Andrews, the Old Course Hotel provides exhaustive options for activities
in and around the resort.
Our team are on hand to arrange:
• Team building
• Ghost hunting
• Whisky tastings
• Fishing trips
• Distillery visits
• Full pipe band
• Exclusive gala dinner and much, much more!
This is a venue and team with a difference. Here to satisfy your every need. VIP as standard.
Innovation and Results
We love working with you and will always promise to:
- Provide a full proposal for your event within 24 hours of your enquiry
- Provide answers to any of your queries within 4 hours – or let you know within 2 hours if we think we might take a little longer to ensure we get the right information to you!
- Ensure you receive full communication of final event arrangements 1 week prior to your event
- Deliver all arrangements as planned on time and with the upmost professionalism
- Personally welcome you or your event organiser with a warm Scottish welcome and glass of Champagne!
- Personally welcome all of your guests and welcome your residential guests with a glass of Champagne and welcome amenities in their rooms as standard
- Upgrade you or your event organiser to a luxurious suite
- Pay commission to agents within 14 days of receipt of invoice – or let you know within 4 days if we have any queries
- Pay an increased commission rate of 15% to our top booking agents:
- 10% for £10,000 or more total value of events per annum
- 12% for £15,000 or more total value of events per annum
- 15% for £20,000 or more total value of events per annum
The Events Team on +44 (0)1334 474 371 or email Events@OldCourseHotel.co.uk for information and booking.