- Champagne or spiced apple juice and canapés on arrival
- Hogmanay Dinner in Sands Grill on 31st December
- Fireworks display at the bells, viewed from the Fourth Floor
- Dinner in Sands Grill or The Jigger Inn on one night, either 30th December or 1st January (please note that, due to licensing law, children will only be allowed access to The Jigger Inn until 8pm)
- Full Scottish breakfast each day
- Complimentary access to Kohler Waters Spa with Children’s Splash Time
- Bubbly for the bells
Two night package: £810 per room based on two adults sharing, £240 per child sharing.
Additional nights available from £195 per room per night, based on two adults sharing.
Advance purchase required.
Please call the Reservations Team on 01334 474 371 or email Reservations@oldcoursehotel.co.uk
Quote Family Hogmanay for bookings and enquiries.
For the little ones, luxury is all wrapped up with our Kohler Kidz amenities including children’s check-in, a teddy turndown, playroom facilities (parental supervision required), kids activities and Splash Time at Kohler Waters Spa. On arrival, enjoy a customised ‘children’s check-in’, where the children are encouraged to ‘sign’ their own check-in cards. Children will receive a welcome pack on arrival, containing pens and colouring books. You will be taken to your luxury bedroom to discover a host of treats, including a welcome gift and Old Course Teddy Bear (which you can take home), toys to play with during your visit, games and books to suit your age, robes and slippers, a massaging cot and complete bath set for baby.
While Mummy is checking into the luxury Kohler Waters Spa for ‘her’ time, it’s time to enjoy the children’s Splash Time with Daddy in the hotel’s amazing 20-metre swimming pool from 10am – 11am and 3pm – 5pm*
*Morning Splash Time available between 30th December and 2nd January.