Alfred Dunhill Dining Club
In our thirteenth year, we are delighted to present the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship Dining Club at The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa.
Hospitality places are available in the Dining Club overlooking the world famous Road Hole of the Old Course, St Andrews - without a doubt, one of the finest views in golf.
The hospitality experience includes:
- Morning coffee and tea with freshly baked pastries
- 3 course lunch with fine wines
- Afternoon tea and coffee with homemade scones
- Souvenir programme and daily draw sheet
- Entry badge and preferred parking
- Priority seating in the grand stand overlooking the 18th green of the Old Course
From £195 per person including VAT
Thursday 26th and Friday 27th September.
Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th September.
Please note, because of the exclusive nature of the Dining Club, availability is limited and all bookings will be made on a ‘first come’ basis.
Enquiries or orders should be sent to:
Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa
St Andrews, Kingdom of Fife, KY16 9SP
Telephone: +44 (0) 01334 474371