An Education at the Home of Golf
Indulge in luxurious surroundings whilst learning new skills, history and tradition with the Golf History & Tuition Package at the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa, St Andrews. Our PGA professionals will focus on improving your game with two coaching sessions at The Duke’s as well as the option to have your clubs custom fitted at the St Andrews Links Academy. The St Andrews Golf Company are also on hand to give an insight into the history and traditions of the game with a fascinating presentation. To complete your total golf experience you will also receive tickets to the British Golf Museum.
The Package includes:
- Glass of bubbly on arrival
- Three nights’ luxury accommodation
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Two rounds of golf on The Duke’s Course
- Two x 45 minute golf lessons with our PGA professionals
- Tickets to The British Golf Museum
- Presentation on the history and evolution of golf
- Optional club fitting service at The St Andrews Links Academy (£100 per person)
- Full use of the Kohler Waters Spa facilities including access to the rooftop hot tub and swimming pool
- Access to the thermal suite, with hydrotherapy pool, sauna and Japanese salt steam room
- Golf concierge service
- In-room Kohler Waters Spa toiletries
- In-room fluffy robe and slippers
- Complimentary in-room tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Complimentary on site parking
- Complimentary in-room movies
Package from £1,135 based on two people sharing, subject to availability.
Please call +44 (0) 1334 474371 or email email@example.com.